Monday, March 8, 2010

Chiffon Photo Shoot

I never did a post on the chiffon Can-Can skirt I made for my daughter.  I bought the pattern from Danna at MADE.  This was Avery's 1st birthday and I wanted to make her something beautiful.  I love turquoise and purple together so I chose to do a cascading of colors which included: white, pink, purple, blue and turquoise. The chiffon ruffles are layered on a light pink tiered skirt.  The instructions for the pattern come with ratios to help you size up or down.  Avery's skirt fit her perfect and I would say it's about a size 12 months.  I think the colors and chiffon look so yummy.
Tea time of course when you're wearing your fancy-so-fancies.

 
 I highly recommend this pattern if you like ruffles.  There's even instructions to make an adult sized skirt. Fun!

 
 
Modeling is thirsty work!

2 comments:

Andersons said...

Cute skirt Kristine - you are so talented! And welcome to the blogging world. :-)

Anonymous said...

Kristie, Avery looks so cute wearing the turkey skirt :)